miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2009
GOOD NEWS -yesterday i was given all clear of borrelia by Dr Woitzel :-) so was celebrating with champagne!!! ´(ok i know not good for strict diet but hey its worth celebrating!!)
it's hard to believe that i no longer have borrelia as i've been ill with it for over 10 years.
the main symptoms i would say have improved are: - ankle, knee & spinal joint pains & spinal stiffness. I've still got lots of dizziness & imbalance - but this must be caused by co-infections?
i managed to ask Dr W more questions on how the photon therapy works & whether borrelia is actually cleared from my body. i will share with you his replies:
- he said there are 2 schools of thought:
1) borrelia is eliminated from the body with photon therapy.
2) the photons change the frequency of the borrelia so that it is no longer functioning at a frequency that makes us sick & with symptoms. (this latter thought is what Dr W said he believed). so we become asymptomatic.
i also carried out some tests for co-infections, using the nososdes i had purchased from Meripharm pharmacy.
here are the results:
Borrelia (DR W) -NEGATIVE
Borrelia, babs, ehrli -NEGATIVE
Bartonella - little (with Biotensor)
EBV - NEGATIVE
Candida Parapsil -Little
Candida Mona (Albicans) -POSITIVE (50)
Candida Krusei -NEGATIVE
Streproconnum - POSITIVE (40)
Strepto haemolyt -POSITIVE (50)
Streptococcus Viridians -POSITIVE (50)
Chlamydia Trachom -NEGATIVE
Toxoplasmosis -POSITIVE (50)
Flying back to my sunshine home tomorrow - cant wait :-) i'm sure there'll be a few more fiestas to come............................
my plan now is to treat co-infections with the bionic machine
i'll continue to update this blog regularly for those that are following my progress so you can see how i progress post treatment.
thanks for following my treatment - surfbabe xx
sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009
had photon treatment #4 on thursday - same as before: photon therapy + infusions.
after effects: - still getting drenching night sweats & increased joint pain & inflammation.
(prior to coming to germany i hadnt had night sweats for about 1 year but now getting every night, so either its my body's way of ridding toxins or co-infection are back active??)
went to Meripharm (www.meripharm.de) in nearby town baden-baden to buy some more nosodes for co-infections.
(for those coming to germany for bionic - i highly recommend this pharmacy to get the co-infections nososdes as they have a large stock & do not require prescription - check out their website for full list of nosodes - they sell most apart from bartonella & babesia - i got these from www.desbio.com in usa prior to coming to Germany)
next treatment monday....... + testing for co-infections so will be interesting to see what Dr W finds in me..............................
lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009
had a fun-filled weekend with other lymies - out experiencing german nightlife + relaxing in saunas & hydro massage pools
Photon treatment #3 was yesterday - same as before - photons + infusions.
after effects :
- mild night sweats last night
- woke up feeling more alert in this morning & more energy.
Noticable improvements from bionic so far:
- more energy
- less breathlessness/wheazy/chest tightening
- waking up with clearer head, more alert in mornings
- circulation much improved
- BP higher - NMH/POTS (neurally mediated hypotension) improved - am better able to tolerate upright position with less blood pooling at feel
- feel more relaxed - less nervous tension
Persistant symptoms contninuing:
- vertigo/dizziness, imbalance - swinging/rocking feeling like ship
- shooting sensations up arms & legs
- paraesthesia (tingling) all over
(however i believe the above to be caused by bartonella - so will be interesting to see how i test to bartonella nosodes next week)
off for swim & sauna now!
next treatment thursday............