lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009
Since I last posted, I have now treated with the bionic :
- Candida (2 strains – parapsil & albicans)
- Streptococcus (haemolyt, viridians & streptococcinum)
I didn’t get any adverse effect treating candida. However when 1st treating streptococcinum I developed sore throats.
So following these treatments, I have now treated all the suspected co-infections with the bionic since leaving germany.
I have just visited my local naturopath to get tested (with a vega machine – similar to Biocom that Dr W uses) for these co-infections to check I have cleared them.
Results were: -
all strains of streptococcus,
So now I plan to continue treating the candida with the bionic + am going to treat mercury followed by infusions (essential when treating mercury) & then start with a blood nosode to be able to treat any other infections that we haven’t identified.
How am I???
Well I’m keeping well off abx – now been off them for 4 mths & no relapses.
I have very good energy levels, am playing lots of sports & managing late nights out without suffering any fatigue effects.
My symptoms: - I still however do have the following persistant neuro symptoms:
- imbalance/vertigo – swinging/rocking sensation (like on ship)
- parasthesia (tingling all over)
- shooting sensations up arms & legs
none of the above symptoms have improved nor worsened with treatment.
Overall thoughts – I am still very happy with the bionic treatment & remain confident it will keep me well.
As for the persistant neuro symptoms – I’ll wait see over time & with further bionic treatment is these disappear……………………??
I’ll continue to keep posting to keep any followers of this blog updated
Until next time………………….
viernes, 3 de abril de 2009
i've had 2 sessions so far & it has hit me hard with bad diarrohea & vomiting - so obviously killing something in my gut or massive release of toxins??
i'm now going to take 2 wk break then treat another co-infection (strep or candida)so i'll keep posting on this blog after each co-infection tx or whenever i feel some significant progress/change in symptoms to report.
bye for now
it's now over 3 weeks since i returned from bionic treatment in Germany so i thought i'd write an update on how i'm getting on...........
- my energy levels are still good - i'm playing golf, tennis, swimming, managing late nights out............
- i've had no further night sweats
- i've had no relapses - i've been off abx 10 wks now & normally prior to bionic tx, i've relapsed badly within 3-4 wks of stopping abx but not now :-) it's great not to be popping so many pills every day !!
- however i still do have lingering neuro sx - vertigo/imbalance, tingling, shooting sensations uo arms & legs. - not sure if these are still borrelia related or co-infection? (as Dr W said may take 4 mths for borrelia sx to clear) - so we'll see...........................
overall i'm very glad i made the trip to germany. i will have a better opinion on effectiveness of treatment in 6 mths time - so i'll keep u all updated here..................................
miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2009
GOOD NEWS -yesterday i was given all clear of borrelia by Dr Woitzel :-) so was celebrating with champagne!!! ´(ok i know not good for strict diet but hey its worth celebrating!!)
it's hard to believe that i no longer have borrelia as i've been ill with it for over 10 years.
the main symptoms i would say have improved are: - ankle, knee & spinal joint pains & spinal stiffness. I've still got lots of dizziness & imbalance - but this must be caused by co-infections?
i managed to ask Dr W more questions on how the photon therapy works & whether borrelia is actually cleared from my body. i will share with you his replies:
- he said there are 2 schools of thought:
1) borrelia is eliminated from the body with photon therapy.
2) the photons change the frequency of the borrelia so that it is no longer functioning at a frequency that makes us sick & with symptoms. (this latter thought is what Dr W said he believed). so we become asymptomatic.
i also carried out some tests for co-infections, using the nososdes i had purchased from Meripharm pharmacy.
here are the results:
Borrelia (DR W) -NEGATIVE
Borrelia, babs, ehrli -NEGATIVE
Bartonella - little (with Biotensor)
EBV - NEGATIVE
Candida Parapsil -Little
Candida Mona (Albicans) -POSITIVE (50)
Candida Krusei -NEGATIVE
Streproconnum - POSITIVE (40)
Strepto haemolyt -POSITIVE (50)
Streptococcus Viridians -POSITIVE (50)
Chlamydia Trachom -NEGATIVE
Toxoplasmosis -POSITIVE (50)
Flying back to my sunshine home tomorrow - cant wait :-) i'm sure there'll be a few more fiestas to come............................
my plan now is to treat co-infections with the bionic machine
i'll continue to update this blog regularly for those that are following my progress so you can see how i progress post treatment.
thanks for following my treatment - surfbabe xx
sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009
had photon treatment #4 on thursday - same as before: photon therapy + infusions.
after effects: - still getting drenching night sweats & increased joint pain & inflammation.
(prior to coming to germany i hadnt had night sweats for about 1 year but now getting every night, so either its my body's way of ridding toxins or co-infection are back active??)
went to Meripharm (www.meripharm.de) in nearby town baden-baden to buy some more nosodes for co-infections.
(for those coming to germany for bionic - i highly recommend this pharmacy to get the co-infections nososdes as they have a large stock & do not require prescription - check out their website for full list of nosodes - they sell most apart from bartonella & babesia - i got these from www.desbio.com in usa prior to coming to Germany)
next treatment monday....... + testing for co-infections so will be interesting to see what Dr W finds in me..............................
lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009
had a fun-filled weekend with other lymies - out experiencing german nightlife + relaxing in saunas & hydro massage pools
Photon treatment #3 was yesterday - same as before - photons + infusions.
after effects :
- mild night sweats last night
- woke up feeling more alert in this morning & more energy.
Noticable improvements from bionic so far:
- more energy
- less breathlessness/wheazy/chest tightening
- waking up with clearer head, more alert in mornings
- circulation much improved
- BP higher - NMH/POTS (neurally mediated hypotension) improved - am better able to tolerate upright position with less blood pooling at feel
- feel more relaxed - less nervous tension
Persistant symptoms contninuing:
- vertigo/dizziness, imbalance - swinging/rocking feeling like ship
- shooting sensations up arms & legs
- paraesthesia (tingling) all over
(however i believe the above to be caused by bartonella - so will be interesting to see how i test to bartonella nosodes next week)
off for swim & sauna now!
next treatment thursday............
jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009
had photon treatment #2 yesterday - same procedure as #1 :
- photon therapy for 1 hr
- followed by drip infusions.
after effects this time:
- evening of treatment day - sleepy & slight increased inflammation in brain & spine. NO night sweats this time :-)
- next day (today) - NO "bone crushed" herx feeling, NO worsening of joint pains. I woke up feeling energised, BP higher (normally i'm lethargic in morning as low BP from NMH but not today) - am just off out to the gym for a workout!!!
so it seems each photon treatment is having a different effect on me.
Now for the weekend off - going out with the other lymies tonight - we're a big family of 6 at the mo all staying at Klein gastehaus. 2 more arriving on monday. it's so great to be surrounded by other lymies so we can share treatment experiences & have fun together on non-treatment days :-)
Next treatment on monday................